Epicor® Kinetic General Ledger Training Class
This course provides a clear perspective of the maintenance programs, concepts, processes, and reporting tools you will encounter as you work within the General Ledger (GL) module.
n the Exercises section, you will be performing repetitive actions. Your instructor will help guide you through each application the first time, but then you will complete four more repetitions of each application on your own.
There is also a brief section about using trackers, which will help you find information you need.
Please ask your instructor if you get stuck or have a question as you work through the exercises.
At the conclusion of this lab, you will have the necessary skills and abilities to do any of the following tasks:
- Identify the key maintenance program configurations that directly impact the general ledger cycle.
- Construct a GL account by creating account segments.
- Define segment values and generate a chart of accounts (COA) based on these definitions.
- Create, close, and reopen fiscal periods in multiple fiscal calendars.
- Identify the reports and trackers that are important to review to maintain GL integrity.
Epicor® Kinetic modules/options covered:
- Fiscal Calendar Epicor® Kinetic
- Chart of Accounts Epicor® Kinetic
- COA Category Epicor® Kinetic
- Account Segment Values Epicor® Kinetic
- Journal Entry Epicor® Kinetic
- Journal Tracker Epicor® Kinetic
Learning Lab price $570
Click the button below to add to your cart