Mission: Implement your ideas
Pronto Progress Incorporated (Pronto) turns your opportunities, ideas and adversities into your strategic advantage. Our inspiration is derived from Michelangelo who removed the unnecessary stone to reveal David in his sculpture. We are not a consultancy telling you what to do. Nay Nay. Our talent is revealing a robust business solution, often in plain sight. With a clear solution based on your ideas, Pronto will implement clean interface(s), processes and software enhancements.
Vision: Done once, done right
- Version locking creates a security vulnerability for you over time.
- Building out a solution requires scalability, speed and capacity to be designed from the start.
- Adhering to proven project management principles is a core value.
We avoid rework by design, as any excellent software engineer and business analyst would do. Experience allows us to deliver a quality solution.
Perhaps this sets Pronto Progress apart:
Particular projects we have enjoy:
#1 Forum Energy: Capacity to Promise #5 Transitions Optical: Manufacturing Vision
#2 Assa Abloy: 20-year version uplift #6 ABB Robotics: Fully automated warehouse
#3 Service Wire: Quality Control #7 Case IH: Dealer sales, rental & repair
#4 AeroThrust: FAA AC 120 Electronic Signature System for engine overhaul
 Some of us are old, a few are fat.
- Revolutions Solution - Labor, Knowledge & Management collaboration system - to the minute reporting - skinned over EPICOR projects
- Daily accountability stand-up meetings
- Adherence to methodology PMI project methodology - Charter -> Plan -> Execute -> Monitor -> Close
- Version control, and no-version-locking techniques
- Systematic code and test plan reviews resulting in much-reduced post-go-live support
- Low turnover, post probationary period - staff average tenure is 11.94 years
- Knowledge collaboration and team cohesiveness
- Focus and Flow to achieve high productivity and a robust IT solutions
- Insightful team management, leadership & supervision
54151S Information Technology Professional Services
GSA Schedule 70 MAS Contract
$80 to $175 per hour Time Material
Milestone & Firm Fixed Bid available upon request
RFI and estimates to any level: rough order of magnitude, preliminary, budgetary and definitive estimates.
20700 Watertown Road Suite 250
Waukesha, WI 53186 (Chicago, IL; Saint Petersburg, FL; Los Angeles, CA)
Christopher Blades, PhD, Government Sales & Project Manager
Saint Petersburg Office: (727)201-9734