- Leadership Team
- Reach Us
Revolutions Solution Mobile Apps
Revolutions Re-Order becomes your very own app. It's specifically defined for firms that do b2b repeat business. Download our demo application called "Onesta" and see how easy it is to re-order.
You can have a truly mobile application or dynamic web site which allows you to sell, or perhaps more importantly re-sell to your best customers with a single click. The same customers can track shipments. Pay old invoices? Yes.
Here are some of the features:
- Signing up in the app creates a customer in the ERP. The customer is in charge of their contact information, so changes in the app are mapped seamlessly to the their ERP customer and contact record
- Customers can add, delete, and edit their customer ship-To records from the app. The changes in the app are mapped directly to the customers Ship-To records in the ERP system
- As soon as a customer signs up, they are in the ERP system. They will see all web saleable parts that are in the ERP System. The parts they see are controlled by the ERP system
- Only the parts that are allowed are shown to the customers that signed up
- Images, descriptions and pricing is all coming from the ERP system, obeying standard Epicor rules.
- Customer sees only the parts associated with their defined brand
- Pricing is driven by Epicor rules, obeying start dates, end dates and defined by the list hierarchy given below:
- Defined by customer and ship-To
- Price list defined by customer group
- Defined by the product group
- Defined by the part
- Users select the parts to buy and can purchase these parts using the ERPs UOM. The shopping cart price is coming from the ERP, which obeys the ERP price lists, quantity breaks, and discounts.
- Users can purchase on account if they have been setup for terms in the ERP system, or they can checkout using PayPal credit card processing.
- The order will be created in the ERP system
- When purchasing using credit cards, the card is authorized for the value of the sales order. The capture complete will only take place after the product is shipped to the customer through the ERP system.
- Shipping invoice creation and cash capture is automated in the ERP system using standard BPMs
- Emailing of Order Acknowledgement and Invoice Notifications can all be set up and automated through Epicor.
As you can see, it is all inclusive – we’ll install and support everything for just $10,219.00.
Everything upgrades with your EPICOR installation. There is absolutely no version locking. You need no special EPICOR licenses nor additional licenses. If you’re not on 10.2.300 we’ll quote an upgrade. If you’re not on EPICOR maintenance or choose not to upgrade, we’ll quote you the downgraded version. Subscribe to our GoForward(SM) plan and you’ll get a 30-day money back guarantee.